Lewis, Brian, East Wind (Sheffield: Gordian Projects, 2015).
East Wind is a limited edition set of three handmade pamphlets containing a sequence of lyrical essays and haiku that narrate the authorís 24 hour walk from Hull to Withernsea over the 10th and 11th May 2014. Each set comes with a extra enveloped haiku unique to that copy.
Publisher's webpage about this title.
- Search for this item at google.com
- Search for this item at goodreads.com
- Search for this item at COPAC: the merged online catalogues of 24 major university research libraries in the UK and Ireland plus the British Library, the National Library of Scotland, and the National Library of Wales/Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru.
- Search for this item at WorldCat: the world's largest network
of library content and services
- Search for this item at isbndb.com
filed under: original works of travel writing
in Travel Writing (journal)
for Travel Writing Studies (Nottingham Trent University)