Griffin, Farah Jasmine and Fish, Cheryl J (ed), Stranger in the Village: Two Centuries of African-American Travel Writing (Boston: Beacon Press, 1998).
Includes travel dispatches, diaries, memoirs, and latters by African American travellers in search of home, justice, and adventure, from the Wild West to Australia.
- Search for this item at google.com
- Search for this item at goodreads.com
- Search for this item at COPAC: the merged online catalogues of 24 major university research libraries in the UK and Ireland plus the British Library, the National Library of Scotland, and the National Library of Wales/Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru.
- Search for this item at WorldCat: the world's largest network
of library content and services
- Search for this item at isbndb.com
filed under: anthologies
in Travel Writing (journal)
for Travel Writing Studies (Nottingham Trent University)