Foster, Shirley and Mills, Sara (ed), An Anthology of Women's Travel Writing (Manchester: Manchester University Press, 2002).
'This anthology aims to challenge stereotypes of woment travellers. Rather than simply presenting writings by Victorian women who traveled bravely around the world disregarding social conention and danger, the editors present a range of writing and possible ways of being a woman traveller.'
Publisher's webpage about this title.
- Search for this item at google.com
- Search for this item at goodreads.com
- Search for this item at COPAC: the merged online catalogues of 24 major university research libraries in the UK and Ireland plus the British Library, the National Library of Scotland, and the National Library of Wales/Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru.
- Search for this item at WorldCat: the world's largest network
of library content and services
- Search for this item at isbndb.com
filed under: anthologies
in Travel Writing (journal)
for Travel Writing Studies (Nottingham Trent University)