Davidson, Robyn (ed), The Picador Book of Journeys (London: Picador, 2001).
'This admittedly idiosyncratic collection is an invitation to visit not just the predictable destinations in the travel genre, but to explore the backroads of its varied terrain, and to stray outside the borders that have been imposed upon it.'
Publisher's webpage about this title.
- Search for this item at google.com
- Search for this item at goodreads.com
- Search for this item at COPAC: the merged online catalogues of 24 major university research libraries in the UK and Ireland plus the British Library, the National Library of Scotland, and the National Library of Wales/Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru.
- Search for this item at WorldCat: the world's largest network
of library content and services
- Search for this item at isbndb.com
filed under: anthologies
in Travel Writing (journal)
for Travel Writing Studies (Nottingham Trent University)