Cross, Anthony (ed), Russia Through the Eyes of Foreigners: Travel and Personal Accounts from the Sixteenth Century to the October Revolution 1917 (Leiden: IDC Publishers, 2002).
250 titles on microfiche, including translations of works which were influential throughout Europe and, later, America. While some have been reprinted at various times, the majority enjoyed a single edition and several were privately printed and remain virtually unknown.
- Search for this item at google.com
- Search for this item at goodreads.com
- Search for this item at COPAC: the merged online catalogues of 24 major university research libraries in the UK and Ireland plus the British Library, the National Library of Scotland, and the National Library of Wales/Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru.
- Search for this item at WorldCat: the world's largest network
of library content and services
- Search for this item at isbndb.com
filed under: anthologies
in Travel Writing (journal)
for Travel Writing Studies (Nottingham Trent University)