Boehmer, Elleke (ed), Empire Writing: An Anthology of Colonial Literature (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1998).
Includes British Imperial writing alongside native and settler literature in English, including short stories, poems, essays, travel writing and memoirs.
Publisher's webpage about this title.
- Search for this item at google.com
- Search for this item at goodreads.com
- Search for this item at COPAC: the merged online catalogues of 24 major university research libraries in the UK and Ireland plus the British Library, the National Library of Scotland, and the National Library of Wales/Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru.
- Search for this item at WorldCat: the world's largest network
of library content and services
- Search for this item at isbndb.com
filed under: anthologies
in Travel Writing (journal)
for Travel Writing Studies (Nottingham Trent University)